As Anarchist Radio Berlin we talked with an UK-based prisoner support activist about capitalism and recent changes in judicial law. This concerns especially legal aids and the introduction of so-called "court costs", showing clearly an ever more class-based judicial system.
You'll find the audio (to listen online or download in different sizes) here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/08/07/a-radio-in-english-interview-capitalism-and-the-changes-in-the-uk-legal-aid-system/
Length: 10:50 min
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here.
Among our last audios you can find:
* An interview on Reclaim the fields, food sovereignity and the prison system
* An interview about anarchist bookfairs in Spring 2015 and other upcoming events
* Two interviews with comrades from Greece about the new Greek government of Syriza
* An interview with Radical Theory and Practice (RTP) about the cooperative, its recent project of translating Emma Goldman's memoires into Russian and a lot more
* An interview with Anarchist Black Cross Belarus about their work, the situation in the neighbouring country of Ukraine and the situation of refugees in Belarus
* An interview on Art and Anarchism
* A documentation of a presentation by Jake Conroy in Berlin: "From activist to terrorist" (as well as an interview with him)
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are now on Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin! ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!