Length: 20 min |
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here.
Among our last audios you can find:
* The documentation of a presentation about the topic "Undercover for State and Capital"
* Eastern Europe 4: An interview about anarchists and the tenants movement in Warsaw
* Eastern Europe 3: An interview about anarchism and the squats in Warsaw
* Eastern Europe 2: An interview about the squatted ROD garden in Warsaw
* Eastern Europe 1: An interview about struggles in Poland and the Rozbrat squat (Eastern Europe - Part1)
* An interview with the Anarchist Federation in Glasgow about their work, the referendum and the rise of nationalism * An interview with ABC Belarus on the release of the anarchist prisoners and the upcoming elections
* The documentation of a CrimethInc presentation on "To Change Everything"
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are now on Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!