Hillary Clinton Flunks Animal Rights And Environmental Issues
More hawkish even than Obama, Clinton has approved the bombing of animals as well as people in the 7 illegal and immoral wars he is waging now, bombs which kill soldiers, civilian adults and children, mammals, birds, reptiles, bees, trees etc.
I Issues Re Animals
1. James Blair of Tyson Foods (one of the nation's biggest animal slaughter operations) and insider trading helped H Clinton turn $ 1000 into $100,000. She invested in cattle futures. Those cows had no future.
2. Hillary and Bill Clinton have had a special relationship until his death in 2011 with Don Tyson, whose company has killed tens of billions of cows and pigs and trillions of chickens after a life of suffering in hideous factory farms. The Clintons have a longstanding relationship with John Tyson, Chairman of Tyson Foods.
3. Hillary Clinton was for a time on the WalMart board, one of the world's biggest killers of mammals, birds, fishes.
4. Hillary Clinton voted for the immoral Iraq war the prosecution of which has murdered hundreds of billions of birds and mammals, burned to death by bombs, crushed by tanks, seized and killed for food etc and which has added trillions to the US debt.
5. As Secretary of State Hillary Clinton promoted the 7 illegal wars, bombing campaigns and drone assassinations of the Obama administration in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Pakistan and Somalia, with untold billions of animal deaths.
6. Hillary Clinton voted for NAFTA, which gave countries with less humane legislation easier access to the US market.
7. Until Bernie Sanders' critical mass of opposition, Clinton was in favor of the Keystone Pipeline which like nearly all oil pipelines destroys fragile animal habitats, kills animals with oil spills, crushes them under heavy vehicle
8. Clinton has hired a Monsanto person for her campaign. Monsanto has killed mammals, birds, bees and other insects in a variety of ways
9. Clinton is tied to Goldman Sachs through her son in law's hedge fund. Sanders wants her to release the text of her remarks to Goldman Sachs, which paid her $225,000 for her speaking engagement. Politico article: "She sounded more like a Goldman Sachs managing director." Goldman Sachs is invested in animal slaughter, environmental destruction, war profiteering etc and was a major factor in plunging Greece, Spain and other countries into massive debt through pricegouging interest. She, Ted Cruz whose wife has a 6 figure salary with Goldman Sachs, and John Kasich, who lost hundreds of billions for Ohio pension funds when he was an executive with Lehman Brothers, are the 3 candidates of the duopoly most tied to Wall Street.
10. At the State Department, Hillary Clinton gave an award to Heifer International, the butcher industry's corporation which separates terrified baby animals from their mothers and sends them to lives of slavery and slaughter overseas, thereby spreading disease to humans, global heating and freezing, deforestation, and world hunger.
11. Clinton has supported fracking around the world. Poisonous fracking water chemical stews have killed millions of animals, from cows, sheep and other mammals to birds, reptiles, fishes etc. not only from water poisons but from fires caused by deforestation frackers who interfere with the rain cycle and massive earthquakes such as an 8 point record breaker for Canada in Alberta.
12. Because Hillary Clinton is on record requiring forced vaccination of children against parents' wishes, (against choice), it follows that she favors the animal research (torture of animals called vivisection) which develops the vaccines.
II The Environment
Hillary's fracking promotion through the State Department has harmed the planet.
Fracking made Oklahoma the earthquake capital of the world. Government inaction on fracking has caused 800 earthquakes in the Youngstown Ohio area alone. It causes turned on water faucets to burst into flame. It deforests fragile environments. It sends a poisonous stew of fracking chemicals into the ground. They end up everywhere in the watershed, killing people, cows, sheep, other mammals, birds, frogs etc.
The movie Promised Land with Matt Damon exposes the criminal techniques of fracking companies, sometimes owned by huge natural gas companies.
Hillary Clinton supported offshore drilling, supported the Keystone Pipeline for a long time, has worked at the State Department in support of 7 illegal immoral wars and the bombing which destroys fragile environments.
contribute to this article
add comment to discussion